Borosilicate Glass Keep Cup – making it easy for you to avoid single-use cups.
The perfect size cup for the perfect size Cappuccino or Tea or Americano or anything really – your keep cup, your choice.
Why use a keep cup instead of single-use cups:
- One Keep cup replaces an estimated 200 single-use cups per person, that end up in our rivers and oceans and kill our marine life.
- It’s Eco-friendly and good for your health and the environment – single-use cups leach out harmful chemicals when you drink from them.
- Most single-use cups have a thin see-through plastic film on the inside of the cup – this plastic film will last up to 150 years, if not longer!
- Most Restaurants, Kiosks and Cafes will offer you a reduced price on your beverage if you bring your own keep cup – if you have 200 cups of coffee per year and your local take-away coffee joint offers a R2,00 discount, you will save yourself up to R400,00 per year AND prevent 200 single-use cups from going into our rivers and oceans and killing our marine life.
Benefits of borosilicate glass:
- tolerant to rapid changes in temperature,
- safe to drink from – BPA and plastic free,
- dishwasher safe,
- microwave safe